In addition to the extensive IT Services offered, Artilus provides the following professional services:
With vast experience working with organizations of all sizes, SMB to Enterprise, Artilus has seen it all. Partnering with Artilus will give you access to our expansive security, engineering, and implementation knowledge, helping you drive high-profile projects to completion.
The security net cast by Artilus is all encompassing. With Lightkeeper™, you will have insight into the inner workings of your servers, network infrastructure and visibility into your security controls. Pairing industry leading Next Gen AV (NGAV) with a top tier SIEM, and a 24/7 Security Operation Center (SOC); Artilus can navigate you through an ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
– Industry partners recognize it’s not “IF,” but “WHEN” you will experience an incident or breach. Be prepared with the team and tools to defend and remediate on a moment’s notice.
– Obtaining and retaining security talent is challenging and expensive. With the starting cost to create and maintain a 24/7 SOC at $500k, augmenting your business with Lightkeeper™ is a decision that makes financial sense.
– Security tools aren’t just for security. With full visibility into your infrastructure, troubleshooting and root cause analysis are greatly simplified.
– With visibility down to the end point, adversaries can be tracked from their initial attack through your network so you know the exact impact of an event, limiting the scope of an incident or breach.
– We provide industry-leading Next Gen end point protection proven to outshine the competition.
– Top Tier SIEM collects data from servers, firewalls, network security applications, cloud services and more for full visibility.
– SOC Engineers respond 24/7 to mitigate attacks and remediate infections without you having to lift a finger.
– Continual improvement process helps tune the system to provide succinct and high-quality alerts, preventing false positives and alert fatigue.
– Implemented security controls with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting allows the greatest visibility while maintaining framework compliance.
– Threat hunting within your environment can help change your posture from reactive to proactive.
Artilus engineers design, implement and integrate enterprise infrastructure with the skilled-understanding, capability and resources needed to complete any project of any scale. Our team operates with detailed precision and considerate planning to ensure your continued productivity as we skillfully execute the project. Consistent communication and collaboration, coupled with our comprehensive security expertise will result in a positive outcome.
Unified security can merge all of the necessary elements for organization-wide situational awareness. Some helpful security integrations include:
– Strobes/Flashers: Utilize color differentiated strobes/flashers to indicate various building conditions.
– Digital Signage: Incorporate digital signage into security to display conditional messaging such as appropriate evacuation information, helpful visitor information during events, etc.
– Alarms (Burglary/ Fire): Artilus can support a wide range of devices, not just those directly supported by Genetec. Remotely monitor real-time building status with the ability to view/trigger building alarms, panic, lockdown, fire, etc. In addition, we directly integrate with central station for automatic dispatching to local law enforcement and first responders.
– Emergency Announcements: Artilus can integrate legacy Public Address systems with the latest in announcement technology, unifying your systems for seamless operation including pre-recorded and/or on the fly text translation for unified emergency announcements.
– Visitor Management: Manage and track visitors through the use of visitor badges, additionally create QR codes to grant temporary access for events, vendors, guest etc. Include Guest in mustering stations for additional safety assurance during emergencies.
– Employee Management: Utilize access control data for contact tracing, payroll, time management and more.
Artilus can bring together alarm, wired/wireless panic buttons, lockdown pull stations, door access, emergency broadcasting and CCTV utilizing the Genetec platform, thereby creating campus-wide situational awareness. Similarly, with Genetec, lockdown/panic can be activated by physical stations, or via mobile/stationary guards per building, or campus-wide. You can ensure the highest safety standards for everyone with unified automated emergency broadcasting, and integration with a local police department for automated dispatch.
Artilus brings disparate platforms together under a unified security model, simplifying the management and maintenance of your access control system. With Genetec Synergis, a brand leader, Artilus supports thousands of door access products across hundreds of manufactures; Allowing Artilus to help you cost effectively expand without having to remove and replace your old equipment.
With market leading Genetec OMNICAST™ Artilus can build high availability systems to support your CCTV needs. With no limit on camera resolution or video retention time, you can be sure your system will exceed the expectations of today, while remaining prepared for the demands of the future.
Deploying a security system is only half the battle. Without proper maintenance and management, it can quickly fall into disarray. Artilus defense can proactively maintain your system through integration with our 24/7 NOC. With varying levels of support offered, you can choose how your physical security systems are reinforced.
Cybersecurity is a crucial aspect of Disaster Avoidance. You can add a considerable layer of protection proactively through the utilization of the Artilus team and the cutting-edge technologies partnered with them. To ensure that proper protocols are taken and that remediation can occur quickly, Artilus engineers assist their partners in constructing a response plan for detected threats and attacks. Such cybersecurity planning can ward off devastation well before it occurs.
It is essential for an enterprise to be aware of any potential weaknesses in their current Disaster Avoidance and Cyber Security posture. Artilus performs assessments to identify the risk status of your current strategy. The information you receive from this assessment will either give you the peace of mind you need or provide you with the necessary information and access to professionals who can help guide your further decision making.
Backup solutions must be impervious to ransomware and other malintent viruses. Unfortunately, not all backup solutions are. Artilus solutions are delivered in a secure manner that will isolate your backup data from being accessible to the ever-changing ransomware of today.
It is equally important that all critical data be encrypted at rest and in transit. Encryption imparts the peace of mind that a third party will be unable to access your sensitive data if ever compromised. Artilus can assist you in accomplishing this level of encryption on your assets.
Planning for disaster scenarios involves key stakeholders and discussions around operational necessities. RPOs and RTOs should be established for all resources and services critical to enterprise functionality. Once established, an organization can further expand upon those plans and leverage public cloud or co-location, ISP redundancies, network resilience, backups, and other elements crucial to obtaining the needed uptime. Additionally, with a plan intact, stakeholders can budget for goals to be accomplished.
Data centers and core networking can be designed in multiple ways and levels of understanding. Not all delivered solutions are the same. Experience is necessary to leverage virtualization, redundant routes, and technologies, including but not limited to, SD-WAN, VRRP, and BGP, to deliver the physical and virtual contingencies to your most critical operations. Artilus engineers have that experience and can offer you the support you need.
The day-to-day demands placed on IT managers today are substantial and continue to grow. This can sometimes lead to items left incomplete. Trusting Artilus with your back-up solution as a managed service provides continuity and peace of mind that your systems are always fully protected. Utilizing industry-leading solutions, Artilus engineers leverage our 24/7 NOC to monitor for outages or precursors, and respond to remediate expediently. In addition, a monthly protection coverage report is provided to outline the last recovery point and reconcile deviations from the established backup plan. For example, the addition or decommissioning of servers in the environment. Artilus will issue daily automated tests, in addition to quarterly manual recovery exercises to give you complete assurance that your platform is working as intended.
Artilus is a proud partner with:
With Artilus, you can obtain access to executive level strategic technological oversight and guidance. We employ experienced professionals with technical planning and budgeting experience who provide this service.
To support your technical staff and end users, Artilus offers access to our remote helpdesk that will respond to “support tickets” with expedience as per your defined Service Level Agreement.
Acquiring the right technical talent can be a challenge to any organization. Artilus can provide skilled technical personnel who will successfully integrate to become part of your program and internal team. With this value-added model, you obtain more than just the right talent on-site, you obtain access to all of the knowledge and experience Artilus has to offer. Working with Artilus staff, your team will be able to utilize escalation pathways and quickly receive knowledgeable answers regarding the most complex elements of your infrastructure. You will always have the full support of our robust team.
As an IT manager or executive, it is imperative to fully understand your technical landscape. The Artilus Infrastructure Assurance Audit is an in-depth discovery analysis that provides you with an asset inventory and thorough, updated and verified documentation on all systems. This service is coupled with a comprehensive report that will document the overall health of your program, as well as any potential deviations from best practices, hidden concerns, required credential updates and remediation suggestions from experienced and knowledgeable Artilus engineers. Access to this audit and documentation will result in a transparent view of your IT environment and enable you to better manage your network either internally or with third-party support.
With the understanding that all partner needs are unique, Artilus offers varied levels of service. Our skilled engineers are equipped to accommodate even the most demanding request and will proactively maintain your infrastructure with the necessary updates, patches and continual intervention required to ensure a secure and functional environment.
Artilus maintains an internal 24/7 NOC. A customized response and remediation plan will be established outlining your primary concerns and parameters for notifications. Utilizing network sensors and other industry tools, Artilus will monitor your assets and alert you as per your preferences.
Based upon a partner’s individual needs and statement of work, Artilus can provide quarterly health reports to proactively identify and remediate potential concerns before they become problematic.
Artilus has helped many organizations navigate the maze of compliance and auditing. We have the knowledge and expertise to interpret and execute against multiple frameworks and have walked organizations through the most stringent compliance and auditing standards.
Artilus has experience with:
– ZTA – Zero Trust Architecture
– SASE – Secure Access Service Edge
– And more…
Security exists in a delicate balance between business objectives, budget, and functionality. Artilus understands that security is worthless if it prevents your business from achieving its objectives or financially strains your organization. With our Cyber Risk assessment capabilities, we can help you achieve your desired and/or required security posture while maintaining this delicate balance.
Artilus has industry-leading experience providing penetration tests for compliance, as well as red team efforts to mimic state actors and advanced persistent threats. Knowing how your enemies attack, we can provide the most accurate information to measure your abilities to detect and defend your infrastructure.
Artilus knows what it takes to respond and recover from security incidents and ransomware attacks. Our methodical approach is built from experience in the trenches and is rooted in cybersecurity frameworks. Artilus helps organizations navigate recovery from even the worst scenarios, preserving forensic information while providing a clear and safe path to recovery without the fear of re-infection.
Data Centers, MDFs and IDFs, require the proper power protections, wiring, environmental conditions, and security controls to guarantee safe and continual operation. Artilus understands these needs and in addition to monitoring your systems, includes them in our 24/7 NOC monitoring and alerting.
Maintaining proper cloud operations translates to the overall health of your network and requires comprehensive understanding. Artilus has vast knowledge and experience with power specifications, intricate wire management, door access and camera controls, as well as network and environmental monitoring.
Leveraging the cloud is a necessary component when developing contingencies. Thorough disaster avoidance and continuity goes far beyond a backup strategy. Artilus utilizes the best technologies and cloud options to provide redundancies across your network, ISP, data centers, systems, and data storage by identifying all potential areas of risk. Such areas include critical systems, their accessibility, and potential compromises to availability.
Specialists will develop a strategic design to guarantee the continuity of a productive environment in any disaster scenario, including but not limited to cyber-attacks, power outages, systems failures, and acts of nature.
Artilus works with your team to develop RTOs (Recovery Time Objectives) and RPOs (Recovery Point Objectives) that align with the organization’s overall requirements. Our specialists will consult, design and implement the necessary networking, systems, platforms, and backup strategies required to effectively meet your unique contingency needs.
Whether hosting services locally, connecting to the cloud or providing an aggregation point for larger networks, on-premise datacenters are still an important part of the overall technology landscape for many. Artilus has years of experience evaluating organizations varying requirements, anticipating future needs, designing and delivering resilient, fault-tolerant Data Center Networks.
Networking throughout an organization is critical, with modern applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency connectivity. To deliver this connectivity, Artilus leverages performant multi-gigabit switching, and thoughtful design concepts including high bandwidth port-channeled uplinks to even higher bandwidth central aggregation switching points.
High performance is not the only important part of networking. Artilus understands that a datacenter network must also be reliable and resilient. Fault tolerant designs including multiple uplinks and intelligent dynamic routing can keep the majority of a network functioning, even when inevitable equipment failures occur.
In its essence, virtualization is cloud computing. Virtualization eliminates a 1:1 compute model in which the dependency of one piece of hardware is needed per OS. This antiquated model has a single point of failure that often causes productivity disturbances. With virtualization, Artilus consults, designs and implements desktop and server solutions managed over an underlying resilient virtual platform, such as HCI or IaaS, significantly and effectively avoiding such disturbances while also providing a reduction in TCO.
In growing companies, resilient and scalable compute and storage is a necessity and can be achieved in all cloud models.
In the IaaS model (public cloud), organizations have the ability to scale and reduce on demand. With private data centers, a Hyper-converged infrastructure (private cloud) provides scalability by purchasing more appliances and licensing. Both of these platforms centralize management of compute and storage into a single interface.
When developing a recommendation, Artilus specialists take into consideration an organization’s specific needs including, but not limited to their goals and budget.
You can realize the benefits of analytics, ease of compliance, unified delivery, on demand scalability and flexibility, and AI driven operations and insights.
One of the biggest and most commonly used cloud computing platforms, Software as a Service (SaaS) is essentially a method of delivering applications and software over the internet using a subscription model as opposed to a local network. Using multi-tenant architecture (multiple users accessing the same resource pool in the same environment), each user can secure their own data in their own dedicated space. Examples of common SaaS include Microsoft Office, Salesforce, QuickBooks or Google Suite.
The benefit of using SaaS is its efficiency in cost, maintenance and management. As an all-encompassing service, you will always have the newest version of software with the necessary updates and licensing. SaaS provides a built-in layer to your disaster avoidance strategy by offering redundancy. Additionally, SaaS applications allow for scalability on demand and can be accessed from anywhere.
Contact an Artilus specialist today to see how you can leverage SaaS applications.
Internal Data Center and Colocation
– Single-tenant environment: Data is stored in a protected environment isolating your systems from other tenants. No shared computer, processing, and storage.
– Your organization has greater control and customization for access, network structure and services offered.
– It can be built on site using your company’s infrastructure or built on a separate infrastructure and hosted by a third-party Data Center.
– Access files, software and systems from anywhere.
– This model is less reactive in the event of a brutal data load.
– Setting up this infrastructure is a higher cost and is time consuming as compared to public cloud.
– Private cloud can only be extended from internal hosted resources, limiting rapid scalability.
– Difficult to deploy on a global scale. It requires more resources and takes longer to reach its full potential.
POPULAR USES: Organizations that have specific security customizations necessary for Financial, Medical, HR, and other sensitive data.
Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud
– Multi-tenant environment –Resources shared in a secure and efficient way.
– High Scalability and Geo Redundancy provides ease of upgrade and high availability.
– Minimal Risk of losing data because most providers have multiple back-up systems in multiple locations.
– Reduces the complexity and implementation time required for testing and deploying new applications, quicker to market in an ever-changing environment.
– Less customization for institutional data and resources.
– Limited access to vendor network equipment prohibits full ability to manage and customize security controls.
– Pay-as-you-go system with no maintenance costs can be convenient but makes it more challenging to budget for, and could get expensive if not internally monitored.
– Premiums for enhanced bandwidth.
POPULAR USES: Email, storage, standard productivity software, virtualization, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Leverages the right combination of Private and Public to deliver the best outcome for your business demands.
Many organizations operate in a hybrid framework by utilizing publicly hosted applications. SaaS (software as a service) applications such as M365 or QuickBooks are a standard practice and business model of such application delivery. The benefits of continuous development, patch delivery and availability make it easy to identify the upside of a Hybrid Cloud platform. However, for some, the design of their Hybrid model extends across multiple Data Center Platforms.
For example: A Medical institution may want to collocate their EMR application and data for visibility of security controls, maximum customization, and ease of accessibility to other offices. They determine that a local Data Center meets their required needs. They could further leverage Public or Private cloud for Disaster Avoidance and Software as a Service offerings, as well as their desktop and server infrastructure.
– The combination of services offers the best of both worlds.
– A Hybrid model provides the most flexibility and management of costs.
– Distance-working arrangements will not pose a risk to the company’s services as a Hybrid Cloud platform can bring mobility and globalization to the business without losing its competitiveness.
– A Hybrid model can accommodate highly dynamic workloads.
– It can be complex to implement and difficult to maintain depending on the architecture.
– It could be difficult to ensure uniform user authentication and access protocols across multiple sites. This could cause complications with compliance or lead to vulnerabilities as it is challenging for network managers and system administrators to meticulously monitor the network.
– More security controls are necessary due to increased complexities.
– Because private and public clouds have fundamental differences, Compatibility and Data Integration could be challenging when utilizing the hybrid cloud model. You need to know what the files are compatible with.
POPULAR USES: Hybrid cloud is utilized daily by mostly everyone in one way or another. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Learning Management Systems (LMS), high-performance computing, massive data storage and management.
Acquiring the right technical talent can be a challenge to any organization. Artilus can provide skilled technical personnel who will successfully integrate to become part of your program and internal team. With this value-added model, you obtain more than just the right talent on-site; you obtain access to all of the knowledge and experience Artilus has to offer. Working with Artilus staff, your team will be able to utilize escalation pathways and quickly receive knowledgeable answers regarding the most complex elements of your infrastructure. You will always have the full support of our robust team.
Artilus assigns IT Project Management who understand the nuances of your organization, including your goals, resources and scheduling. A dedicated project manager will constantly and effectively communicate with you and work with your team directly to ensure that nothing is overlooked such that on the day of integration, your expectations are met.
As an IT manager or executive, it is imperative to fully understand your technical landscape. The Artilus Infrastructure Assurance Audit is an in-depth discovery analysis that provides you with an asset inventory and thorough, updated and verified documentation on all systems. This service is coupled with a comprehensive report that will document the overall health of your program, as well as, any potential deviations from best practices, hidden concerns and costs, required credential updates and remediation suggestions from experienced and knowledgeable Artilus engineers. Access to this audit and documentation will result in a transparent view of your IT environment, and enable you to better manage your network either internally or with third-party support.